Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Postcards from Crockie/Allie @ San Diego : )

Contemplating a strange new language.....

...

My Swedish lessons with Pippi & Mr.Moomin.....a difficult language for even an alligator to learn!

...


Climbing with my new friend Pippi. She is very adventurous and has travelled the world!

...


My dear new friend Red Bird who sadly lost her jingle months ago.....but she has faith it will return some day.


...


So we all whistle jingle bells while Jerry reads on.....

...


Here are some more of my new friends....

...


And I'm teaching them how to play Singaporean Animal Tau-Pok!!

.................................................................................

(Pictures and script courtesy of Maddie and her superb imagination and photography : ) Thanks so much Maddie - These are simply fantastic! :D)

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Red Bird spontaneously played one last tune about a month ago while I was holding him. Out of nowhere! Sadly, I could not make it happen again. Luna was pleased to hear him sing once more! Can't wait to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Mmm! I can't wait to see you all soon too! It has been toooooooo long since last Xmas!

And gosh! I hope the red bird sings again - I remember Luna having the red bird in her hands for last christmas! :)